Sunrise on Shelby
Sunrise on Shelby is an amazing place to call home. Originally constructed circa 1880 this completely remodeled historic home has it all. Located just three blocks south the fountain in Fountain Square and conveniently located on the cultural trail! One can simply walk out the front door 30 feet and be on the trail! Everything in Fountain Square is not only walking distance, but a very short walk. To name just a few, Fountain Square Brewery, B's Po Boy restaurant and Brass Ring Lounge are less than a block away. Sunrise on Shelby's location is very convenient and fun, but the inside of this home may even be better. One must see to truly appreciate.
- 2 bedrooms with plenty of closet space
- Office area with separate exterior door and half bath
- Plenty of natural light from new oversized energy efficient windows
- 1 full bathroom and one half bath. Full tub in master bath with large linen closet.
- Hardwood Floors throughout with tile the kitchen, bathrooms and entries.
- Approximately 1700 square feet with very spacious/open kitchen, living room and family room area.
- Open kitchen with large pantry, oak cabinetry and Corian counter tops
- 11 feet ceilings with three drop ceiling fans and a cathedral ceiling in the second bedroom
- Basement with plenty of dry storage area
- New high efficiency gas furnace and central AC with programmable thermostat
- Custom-made oak trim throughout the home
- New appliances (range, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher) with a new laundry sink and washer and dryer in the basement.